Hi!
Sorry if I make some language mistakes, but english is not my mother language.

So, I'm planning a little eurorack drum case, the only thing is that I wanted to limit myself to a single 104hp 3U row (so I thought of the Palette 104 case by Intellijel).
Another important thing is that this system will be connected to my Synthstrom Deluge (via midi and cv), so I felt free to save on particularly advanced sequencers.

The sound I'm looking for is on the unconventional / idm side (not your basic 808s), I wanted to achieve more complex beats with glitchy yet rhythmic percussion.
So i tried to build everything in a random fashion, and I also like it to be playable and tweakable live. There are only three voices but I did put in a lot of modulation and random sources.

The main voices are BIA, Plaits (which can also do melodic stuff) and Fracture for snippets and grains, processed by Monsoon. I know there aren't many VCAs, but all voices should have envelopes, if I'm not mistaken.
Marbles generates / processes irregular clocks and voltages, combined with A-160-2 clock divider. Euclidean Circles v2 as a trigger / gate sequencer, also for modulating BIA with short gates. NE Mimetic Digitalis is more of a modulation source on steroids here, since it's unquantized. I was thinking of using Intellijel's Noise Tool as an additional clock / random / s&h source.

I have a little space left... what do you think I should add? Some other VCAs? Or maybe I have too much modulation and I should remove / replace something? Should I put in a quantizer like o_C if I want to use MD as a traditional cv sequencer? Or a small full-packed envelope generator like NE Pons Asinorum? Or maybe another filter?
Any suggestion or critique is well accepted! Thank you!

www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1442143