Worked fine when I put the address in the browser directly.

Actually, what you've got already is fine as a source for odd clangers and bonkers. I would suggest adding some NORMAL percussion sounds at this point so that your listeners will have a "point of reference" that they can grab onto to get into the ABnormal ones. And right now, one of the best and cheapest routes I've seen for that would have to be a couple of modules from SoundForce, their Samples (808 sample playback) or S-909 (909 samples, natch). So, in order to wrangle things around in here, I did a few changes...
ModularGrid Rack
The "screenshot" function on MG seems to have Covid or something, so this probably won't show up until the admins beat some sense into it...

The most obvious switch was changing the Mutable Marbles for a Warped Circuits Pachinko...same module, but in 12 hp. I also tossed the dual LPG, but also tossed the USB Power tile so that I could drop an LPG into the tile row. But the total function LOST here was exactly that: one single lowpass gate. Everything else got beefed up...you have the Samples and a little thing that LOOKS like a multiple but which ISN'T. That's actually a fixed level stereo mixer with pan positions determined by where you plug sources in. The white-ringed jacks are a Left and Right output. Mixing now has a panning stereo mixer for your other sources. And at the end of that chain is a Happy Nerding 3x Stereo Mixer...so how this works is that you connect the Doepfer mixer's L-R outs to the HN's first input, the Takaab Nearness mixer to the second, and the WMD Fracture to the third, giving you level control over each stereo source. Everything got reordered, too...clocking/sequencing/CV on the left, audio on the right, and the HN mixer can feed directly to the Monsoon. Oh, and did I mention that the HN mixer also has a headphone out that you can use to check your pre-processed mix before it hits the Monsoon? That helps with tuning, balance, etc.

Last little sliver, since I had one more hp, was filled with a Konstant Labs PWRcheckr on the left end so that you can keep an eye on your DC rail behavior, something that the Intellijel Palette 104 doesn't have. This seems LOADS better...for one thing, you now have stereo field control over ALL mono sources, and your main mix is reduced to just three controls for balancing between stereo sources. The signal flow is a lot clearer, which should make this better at rapid-fire changes, especially live.