Here we go...now, you'll notice that I yanked some modules from this. This doesn't mean you should get rid of them; rather, retain those for the drum rack (and yes, DO put the drums in that separate skiff) with the possible exception of the AM Synths VCF and the A-137-2, both of which may be too deep for most skiff-type cases.
ModularGrid Rack
My usual routine's in effect here...voicing up top, modulation/control down, flow is left to right.

The additions to the top row include a slew limiter for portamento, a Tiptop Fold (which really IS a waveshaper; the Doepfer module is more akin to a sawtooth animator) that also lets you combine signals, plus you get an octave divider for Roland SH-101-type suboscillator behavior. Then further down, an FX Aid XL for your effects processing, then a Toppobrillo Stereomix2 which gives you VCA control over level, panning, and AUX send over four channels, plus an effects send/return for the FX Aid XL, a cue function for on-the-spot tuning needs, and mutes per input channel. I added a Happy Nerding Isolator because, if you plan on using this live, it's a very good idea to have transformer isolation to deal with dodgy venue power issues that can cause ground loops, noise, crud, etc. And you can hit it a little hard and the transformers will do that transformer saturation thing for a tad extra warmth.

Bottom row was majorly screwed with. I put the Cre8 stuff at the end so that you can have a little live controller and additional manual "bleepmaker" that you can send up to the voicing row, either going to the 4-in mixer, one of the Fold inputs, or the Eudaemona's mixer. Then I added noise and sample and hold with a Doepfer A-118-2, and a Temps Utile for timing generation and extra sequencing, plus it has a channel for CV output that can emulate a Turing Machine, etc, which will be useful for tampering with modulation behavior. After the Branches, I put in one of Tesseract's CVable dual Boolean gates, which now opens up the capabilities of the LL8 vs. a Temps output or two for more complex timing. Following the LL8, I then added an Octone, which is a quantized 8-step CV sequencer to complement the LL8. AfterLater's DVCA is next, giving you two more Veils-clone VCAs for your modulation control, then we're all on the old modules until the Quadrax/Qx, which now gives you four cascadeable EGs. The last 1 hp sliver there is a Konstant Labs PWRchekr, which lets you keep an eye on your DC rail health.

This is a lot more complex and capable now...and hovers right between a good studio synth AND an ample live one. As I noted, don't chuck out the removed modules...save them for the drum skiff instead (if they fit), as they'll be really useful over there.