Actually, here's how to add both the AM Synths VCF AND the ES-8:

Swap the Korgasmatron for the AM Synths VCF. This gives back 2 hp.
Remove the Isolator (since you won't be doing much gigging with this) for 4 more hp.
Then, swap the 4 hp VCO mixer for a 2hp Mix, giving you another 2 hp.

Now that you have 8 hp free, take EVERYTHING on the top row and slide it to the RIGHT. This puts the open 8 hp at the LEFT end. Drop the ES-8 in here, with the Disting to the right of it. This now puts your incoming DAW control and audio return on the same end as the manual touchplate control for the Cre8 Chips, retaining the signal/ergonomics flow.

Now, KEEP the Korgasmatron + 4 hp mixer (don't worry about the Isolator, as we're going to factor that OUT of the build) for the drum skiff. And the Korgasmatron will probably work best as a stereo "effect filter" after the stereo mixer in the drum skiff! And, make sure to stick an envelope follower in the drum skiff so that you can have an envelope tracked modulation CV which you can patch in as needed to cue the Korgasmatron for weird sweeps and whips.

I didn't know you had one of those big WeedyWhizz cabs, which definitely will take something 80mm deep. Given that, having a pair of monophonic VCFs actually works nicely here, as you can set up THREE different "voices", with the Eudemonia being shared between one of the upper row "voices" and the Chips (or just send the Chips directly to the stereo mixer for that unfiltered 8-bit chiptune sound), and the JP8 LPF for big, pounding bass (should play really nicely with the Fold, in fact!). This leaves the Korgasmatron at the end of your mix chain for the drums, to mess with the stereo out on there for trippy filter stuff as mentioned above.

And yeah...I'm a tad off of Pam's these days, because I think the Temps_Utile has more going on. Not only do you get the display for setting up trigger sequences, you have that single CV out channel which is set up for randomish things, such as an emulation of the Volts output of a Turing Machine. Sure, it has two less outputs...but unless you've got a mammoth system full of trigger destinations, the eight outs of the Pam's can be a bit of overkill.