Messed with it...I think I squeezed a little more out of it, although the module complement was already pretty spot-on. There were still a few changes that could've been made, plus a general reordering...
ModularGrid Rack
I opted to shuffle everything in here. There were modulation modules in amongst audio ones, and the signal flow was sorta confusional. This version has all audio on top, modulation and control on the bottom. And on top, there are actually two "voices" laid out...

Voice #1 consists of the Ts-L and the Plaits clone, which then feeds into an After Later dual VCA which uses Veils clone VCAs for summing under CV control. This then goes to the Sinc. This first "voice" is mainly intended for bass...with that LPG in place to output punchy hits. Then voice #2 is the Piston Honda/Morgasmatron combo, which is a stellar digital-hybrid stereo voice opportunity. After these sections, there's a Veils clone to provide VCA control prior to the mixer inputs. And the mixer I opted for here is a Cosmotronic Cosmix, which is four mono ins with panning, AUX sends, and two stereo ins. Now, since this mixer has an AUX send/return, this lets you use the Morphagene in parallel to your mix, or you could just as easily patch it in after the Cosmix for global processing/looping. Last little sliver there is a Konstant Labs PWRchekr, lets you keep an eye on your DC rail performance.

Lower row starts with the ES-9 and Disting, then the Pam's and the RCD...but I also added the RCD Breakout expansion which lets you mess with timing a bit more. A-118-2 is next, then the Pachinko, and I then dropped in a trio of linear DC-coupled VCAs specifically for tampering with modulation levels. And after that is the Maths and Quadrax/Qx, but between them I put in a MISO, which is a CV/mod mixer/polarizer/mangler that can let the Maths and Quadrax contribute to even more modulation strangeness.

This should work a lot better than the prior iteration, I think. The layout now makes tons of sense, plus the few additions I made are optimized to really get the other modules perking. Much more potent. Oh...and I saved you $90.