Cool. I still want a real Buchla and Serge panel one day. Would be fun to combine with eurorack.
-- sacguy71

Yes, I would like a Buchla too. I'm quite taken by the Easel. It's expensive, and compared to what you could buy in Eurorack for the same money, expensive I suppose. But I'm drawn to how well it has been designed and sometimes less is more. Although sometimes more is more too, I guess...

Sounds great. Plaits shines here. Buchla is alien to me but I'm always blown away by what people do with it. For patch inspiration I've used the Madrona Labs Aalto plug-in, which is inspired by Buchla system. You can get great patch ideas just by noodling around with it. Aalto
-- JoePaige

Yep, I'm finding that it pays to persist with Plaits (sorry about the alliteration!) and when I modulate it I've managed to get some quite gnarly sounds out of it, which I like. I was a bit worried at first that my rack was basically digital but the more I learn about the few modules I have, the more I see that there is always a new way to patch them up and get something cool. Thanks for the tip about Aalto. I've had a quick browse and it looks really cool. I'm going to download the demo and try it out. Cheers.