So, after getting my First Eurorack Rack Build in late 2019 and buying a lot of stuff (GAS hit me hard) I came to a Point
where I have to rethink. No I'm not quitting Eurorack :-)

I bought a lot of Stuff for traditional Synthesis. But over Time I realized that I am
constantly moving away from "Traditional" Synthesis to the World of Sound Manipulation, Granular Sampling and
Looping.

I already sold some Modules and some others will follow (looking at you Maths) So my Goal is to have a Rack to create my Samples to mangle with my Granular and Effects Stuff like Panharmonium and Data Bender. I love Reverbs, Delays, Distortion, Slowing things down and wash them out...

What I really was (I know it's dumb) obsessed with is to do everything in the Rack. I still don't want
use a DAW ever in my Music. So I broke with this an ordered the MN Strega. Hope it will arrive soon. It will be fun
to run Stuff into it. Why limit myself to this stupid Idea of everything having to be in the Rack? ;-)

About Granular Synthesis (my big Love). I have Morphagene, NebulaeV2, Arbhar, Clouds and Beads. TBH if I had to let go one today them it would be Beads. I still prefer Clouds.

But I always wanted a Display when working with Granular Synthesis and something more controllable and flexible.
And so I ordered my second out of the Rack Instrument. The Tasty Chips GR-1 ;-) I think the GR-1 has the Potential of becoming one of the Centerpoints of my Music. We will see.

In the meantime I can't wait to run this through my Rack.