why would you not want maths? - a wonderful modulation source, in a rack of mainly granular and effects - I'd still want modulation sources and utilities no matter what I was doing with my rack
-- JimHowell1970

Agreed. There seems to be little point in tossing out one of the most versatile modulation sources ever made.

It's not the gear. Those who pin their musical failings on their gear are lying to themselves, as are those who think that having some "magic device" will be the express lane to SYNTHGODHOOD. All of that is 100% utter bunk. The fact is, if you're blaming some hardware issue for holding your work back, you only need to go and look in the mirror to see the REAL source of the problem!

-- Lugia

Made my Rack Public. It's bit of a mess right now. I already took out the Modules I want to sell.

About the Gear and the Magical Device. I am definitely not looking for that. Why chasing some Unicorn that doesn't exist? :-)

Or maybe I didn't unterstand your point. My English isn't that good ;-)

About Dawless. I just don't want to work with my Laptop when i make Music. I have an Office Job. And the whole Day i'm sitting in Front of a PC.