I have only 3 real voices in the rack (2x Hysteria and the MCO).
The Antidote are also voices, but I mainly use them as processing modules.
And the 2 other you could name voices are the clap and the pico drums, but these are dedicated to drums.
And yes sampling is also a kind of voice, but these are also specific for drums.
so for drums/percussion I have the 2 antidotes / 2 samplers / 2 dedicated modules and the MCO.
For normal voices I only have the 2 Hysteria modules.
And a lot of the other chromatic modules are about modulation (lfo's/envelopes), mixers and filters.
But Maths and a bigger case are good options.
I had already removed 2 chromatic modules, and I am thinking about 3 other modules.
First the antidote, maybe 1 is enough, and also nostalgia and Dystopia, that also leads that the second Eudemonia can be seen as overkill.
The new version is now without those 4 modules, and added the Batumi / Maths and Pamela's new workout.

I had reasons to keep 2 Utopias, but how nice the features are, it is not worth 2 times 10HP, so I ditched the 2nd utopia also, and 1 buffered mult, the chromatics work good together, there is almost no need for them to have a buffered mult, and there is enough mixing in the rack, so I also ditched a unity mixer.
So from the starting 16 chromatics, I have now 9 of those modules .