Thx JimH,

I know it are all voices, including the filters, but I only have 2 voices (both Hysteria's) for playing melody and bass.
(Antidote, mco with Carbin are mainly (almost sololy) for percusion, and the forbidden planet will be used on the melody and bass, so it is never a stand alone voice.)

I already changed a lot, but that is not yet visible in this post, in my racks is already another version, I wrote most in my reaction:
I ditched 1 Antidote, and a lot of double modules, only the 2 Hysteria's is still a double in the chromatic modules.
The MCO I want to keep for making custom drumsounds, but maybe 2 tiptop one samplers are still redundant, that is option, but only takes 4 HP.
also I went from 2 rows to 3x 104 HP, so space is not as important it was before.
I added a Butami, Maths and some small modules.
I was considering Veils but I am not sure yet, that is more as a mixer, there are other VCA's more for modulation etc. So a pair of ADE 50 (abstract data) was more interesting (6 vca's in total), but I do not know if that is still available.
So for now I added 2 ADE 50.
For Mixing I have an Eudemonia, an Utopia, 2 A138N's, a A138S (stereo) mixers, the Percall and 2 channels on the Rosie.
I also added 2 Malekko Unity mixers.
I already have a Pamela New Workout, but I do not like the deep menu diving, so I have a set of triggers/clocks etc that I use for all my patches, and because the display is not really good visible in darker places I almost never change those parameters.
I will look to other smaller/cheaper 'Euclydian' modules, and maybe the Disting EX can be a help to that.
But the Disting is also still a question mark, I like to have so much power by hand, and the original disting with the small display is not what I want, but the EX is a lot of space and money (and still deep menu diving).