I have a Nifty Case and really like it. It fits nicely on my desk, which I appreciate and has just enough room to do something cool with. Looking at your module choices, they are quite similar to mine.

I think it's a good choice to have an analog oscillator, which I don't have in my case. But I do have Morphagene and Maths and a filter, in my case Ripples.

If I had my time again, I think I would not have bought the filter. I very rarely use it, which is surprising to me. Looking at your case, if it were me, I wouldn't bother with Blades - perhaps an Optomix, which would give your two VCAs and (sort of filtering), plus a mixer of sorts. I wouldn't bother with the Disting either (too fiddly for me).

If it were me and I wanted to do purely ambient I'd swap out Blades and the Disting and get a Mimeophon or Beads, some LFOs and some Random. Not sure how that fits in with your HP, but it might fit.

Of course these are only my opinions and I'm new to this so take everything I say with a pinch of salt.

Best of luck and happy shopping. MLC.