is the case a intellijel 7u? if so why the uZeus? will the uZeus even with the big power supply be enough for the modules if not (remember to leave at least 25% headroom)

-- JimHowell1970

Yeah, the uZeus was thrown in because I thought the total draw would be too much for the Intellijel case (and I already have one, so it would be straightforward). You reckon it's unnecessary? Or not enough even with the case's power as well?

Lugia... I've followed your work on here for a while and feel honoured to have my efforts stroked by your wisdom. It's going to take me a few days to process everything you've said and look into each of the modules you've mentioned, but I'll absolutely do so. That said, I'm not sure I'm quite ready to give up the drums yet! It may indeed be excessive, but I have sounds in mind involving drums becoming not-drums which (in addition to the more glitchy stuff) would be more limited with a drum machine. Plus the purity instinct of keeping it in the case, which I'm sure you can understand.

Thanks both of you for taking the time - I'm going to be bold and assume you're right about the excess of sound sources! I'll take a few days to re-think...