hey farkas,

yeah if you do a hard refresh on your browser it should update. it's probably showing a cached image.

sorry for lack of description. I have the following gear: Elektron Octatrack, Elektron Digitone, Arturia Keystep 37.

I'm interested to get into modular for the following things: making experimental melodic sounds/textures, using it as an FX box for current gear + microphone (longer term goal), and generating unusual rhythms/sequences that would be hard to create in a DAW environment.

I make future downtempo, uk garage, ambient etc. with a lean towards experimental melodic sounds. I'm a huge fan of granular synthesis and resampling of sound. Hopefully this makes sense why I picked the Plaits + Morphagene.

At this point I'm not scoping out audio input for jack + mic but thats an eventual possibility. Given the OT, DT, K37 it may be unnecessary to have a sequencer in eurorack at this point.

edit: i want to add as well I'm not particularly fixated on any equipment apart from the following items: Arturia Rackbrute 6U (again just because of the significant discount I'm going to be getting), Morphagene (because of its processing possibilities), Contour (because I already have it). I'm also interested in Marbles / Bloom as a potential sequencer down the line. I'm also going to pick up Maths at some point.