Any gifted module should be worn proudly like a badge... especially from someone outside of modular synthesis. :)

I'm looking at your set-up and thinking you'll be able to do some useful things. As far as oscillators... this is okay for a start. I'm not criticizing your choices. But recognizing that every initial set-up has limits of budget/space. Kudos for leaving lots of room for expansion.

A multi-mode filter and dedicated LFO wouldn't be a bad idea for this set-up WHEN there's budget for it. The filter should be the type able to self-oscillate (they can be used as simple oscillators in addition to filtering). The LFO should have CV controls allow it to reset, sync, and even modulate frequency. Multiple LFOs on one module would be nice.

The Braids/Plaits line is pretty vanilla in terms of what you can do with them. When expanding your rack, I would add a couple of full analog oscillators to the mix. Be sure they have plenty of points for modulation. I bought an Intellijel Rubicon II. I'm not telling you to get that... but that's the level of complexity I'd go for.

The BIG thing I can tell you to do is to swap out the Expert Sleepers Disting Mk4 for the Disting EX. It's a little bit bigger. But you get a much easier to read display, more features, and it can basically do the job of two D Mk4s. As you're exploring the Disting's features, you'll get some hands on experience in what types of functionality suits your own personal style. From there, you may consider buying dedicated modules for those functions if you use them often enough.