Sure...
You are right about the wavefolder modules, I will get rip of one of them for sure. I will most probably keep the bifold for the Xfader option, I need it.
Regarding the Ins/Outs, I do need both at the same time; the top one is for getting in external stereo/mono audio, process it and send it back to the external mixer while the bottom one does what it has to do.
And yes, I am thinking in a sampler playback unit, and definitely you are right again, the Morphagene is one of my options, but most probably I will go for a most simple module on that aspect.
I read about the Riot, but I think it is not for me, I can still do random stuff with the same amount of outputs on the SQ-64. And I was thinking in something a little most elaborated for generating a smaller amount of gates in case of need, like Marbles.
You are right with the Black Module, I was thinking the same, you can't use the S&H and LFO at the same time. It is so bad.
But If I decide to go with the FH-2 instead of the most simple Intellijel unit, I will have LFOs from there. And MOE outputs can generate LFOs too.
If you have a nice LFO on mind, let me know.

Edit: I think I better look for a separated S&H module instead of looking for another LFO. ^^

You certainly have lots of good points.
Thank you very much for your thoughts.