I got more or less what I want running on track now.

I haven't read a lot about all this as I'd like to do, but I am doing it slowly.
I am learning about he modules and reading some manuals and stuff, I am more the type to read big books and manuals instead of watching videos.
OK. I will summarize a little what external devices I have so you could make an idea why important and relevant modules are missing.

Korg SQ-64
Roland TR-8S (I don't need drums on the rack, the SQ-64 will move the drum machine)
Behringer Model D (Bassline here)

The Hydrasynth and the Microfreak complement all this.

Now, I won't be buying like crazy these modules, I will get a small desktop modular synth first.

I need to choose 2 out of these 4 units:
-Pittsburgh Lifeforms SV-1b
-Erica System Pico III
-Make Noise 0-Coast (But, as at the moment I want those Make Noise modules present on my rack, I will most likely ignore the 0-coast)
-Moog Subharmonicon

So, the rack is most likely to complement those devices, not mean to be stand-alone.
After I play around with them and learn more about modular and voltage stuff, I will start building the rack.
As I said before, I want lot of potential options of sound modifications and experimentation for main leads and crazy stuff.

I would love to have the Qu-bit chord module on the rack, but I can't find where I can fit it (physically)

Now to business, how does it looks?
I got rid of the Z8000, it won't help for my purpose after reading the manual, so I got more LFOs. Isn't it a bad idea to have lot of LFOs, right? or there is a better practice instead of wanting lot of modulation sources?
I got rid of the FXs modules (The Distings are safe, that isn't their main purpose on my rack anyway) I will be using my external pedal and FXs units. (FX2000, NTS-1 and Collider)
I got rid of the mixer, I will assign one of my mixers to this rack (VLZ4)

This is most likely all I wanted to say right now; ohhh BTW I have my doubts with the Pulsar, I'd love to have that module on my rack, but I am having a hard time trying to figure out the real purpose for it on my rack, so meanwhile I just put it beside Pamela.

@Ronin1973 @Lugia @JimHowell1970
Thank you very much to all the community.