I'm responding a little late but that's because I wanted to let it sink in for a while. I haven't had much time to really lower it yet but what a fantastic setup have you configured here. I don't think I will go along with everything but there is a lot for me to learn and explore here. I'll report back as soon as I get that far. For now, thank you very much!
-- ensemble

Hey, no prob...the main intent with this build (as with a lot of the ones I work out) was less to provide a specific "destination" and more along the lines of tossing some tangential thought in the proceedings in order to drum up new/different ideas. DO pay attention to the timing section in the 4th and 5th rows' left ends though, as that's definitely assembled with an eye to getting the various sequencers from the original build working at a higher state of complexity. Once you start tossing Boolean logic into timing signals, along with the various modules to make that logic really dance, you've really got a whole new chapter in how to get those sequencers doing some VERY complicated stuff.