Hello

thanks for your answer, this is my case now and I have modules to fill 2 more cases.

ModularGrid Rack

and this is a bit how I think about my new case, but the case will probably be 6U lower and will be wider, as I want to reach other hardware that I will put on the case.

http://www.hinton-instruments.co.uk/paprod/gallery/index.htm, i have ny drawings, but i could not paste it on here.:(

I know that cables are cheaper to make yourself, but if i include time and work, it is almost more expensive, eurorack is extremely small in Sweden so i need almost buy everything abroad, and that extra money i pay for that i want to have to my eurorack inspelad. I have good contact with escape from noise ect.

I just want to lean how to make stuff and how stuff is made, so i have more money to my gear, i have started to learn to solder and im going to train my self untill i can solder correctly and can solder my patch cables correct, and be able to replace potentiometers and a little lighter details if somethings breaks. I have great respect for those who can solder, it is an art form. And it take time to learn.

and you learn a lot about electricity when you talk a lot with electrical engineers and it's fun, it's quick to learn but it takes a long time to understand.

Eurorack is a cheap hobby compared to going out and partying every weekend;)