I am really sorry for making statements out of lack of knowledge if it is the case. But, I have to make things clear, there is people like me, who doesn't care who makes the product. if kids are dying in the making process I don't care. They are no my children, and most likely I won't care either way.

As we can express everything on this forum because is free to do it, I will.

If the quality of the products or the customer service is questionable is important to me, that is the things I want to know and I appreciate it a lot. That is why I like this forum. I agree with it; but if the owner or some employee of certain companies are rapist or killers in their personal live, I don't care. I am not a hypocrite, I don't feel for them, so I won't simulate it.

BUT, I got the point!!!! I was trying to make my idea most important than the other opinions, and it was my mistake, I am sorry for it, and it won't happen again. All of you are right in their own way.

If I don't want to read about stupid human hypocrite topics on SNES, I just must get away for it and not try to do anything that will means losing my time.

I appreciate all of your info regarding hardware and modular rack, but I don't use any SNES to keep away for the illness spreading the human kind. Someone said awareness? BS, you don't even know what awareness means. Just another fish of the ocean.

So, by all means, I just want to say "Thank you" to all you for your help on hardware relating the modular business.