Hi Jtunes_ia,

Good comments by Jim and Mvdirty!

The main reason for me to choose the Veils over the VnIcursal would be the user interface. The Veils has, in my opinion, a better user interface, it looks calmer and I am sure with the Veils one would feel more comfortable in usage rather than the VnIcursal, when fully patched, having 18 cables going to a small 8 HP panel with 6 tiny potentiometers above those 18 cables... mwaaahhh.... Veils is the winner here for me.

Though I have to admit those 8 small potentiometers on the Veils is of a similar problem, at least the sliders make this module a bit more comfy to use though.

Now if you want a serious comfortable module to use, then you might want to look at the dual VCA called Waldorf - DVCA1 (look at my below website for a downloadable report in PDF format about the DVCA1), it's on offer right now and is one of the best (if not the best) VCAs I have come across so far. But... there is always a but... it is 20 HP wide, that's the downside of it; if HP usage is an issue that is.

Good luck with choosing a suitable (quad/dual) VCA and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads