Hi TumeniKnobs,

Oh wow! This is great, I love this! You are taking it easy and slowly here, yet enough variation to leave the listener left in unbelief... how can a track being relaxed and ambient like this contain yet so much interesting, tense & beautiful, minimal but yet fantastic, variation?! This is an art on its own.

For example that sound that kicks in at 16:14, beautifully done and just one of the tons of examples I could pull up here, wow :-)

Did I just wrote now: "You are taking it easy?" Hell, you didn't! This, at least to me, doesn't sound like easy at all, this is sound engineering at its perfection! Please do let me know if you are going to publish this and more of the likes on CD, preferable SACD or LP, this is a must have!

Thank you very much for letting us into your audio-adventure-world and kind regards, Garfield.

P.S.: I had the Iridium already on my wish list, this track proofs to me that Iridium sounds like a must have synthesizer for any studio! :-) I am increasing the priority for the Iridium!

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads