@Lugia - I thought I read somewhere where the Keystep Pro gates can be configured for 5V? I thought I recalled you have one?
-- jb61264

They're pretty flexible, yep. And I do use 5V trig/gates from time to time. But what I usually do is to set these to 8V so that they can trigger those AND most other modules. The only time this doesn't work nicely if when I DO need +5V for working with the AE...which is based around a +5V architecture for everything.

I am at a point of frustration as I've tried to work through this BSP/Disting EX deal with the Multisample algorithm...I currently am routing Pitch from BSP Seq1 to Frap Tools 321 channel 1 and Gate from BSP Seq1 to Frap Tools 321 channel 2.
I completely reinstalled the latest EX firmware 1.10.1 so I could be relatively sure any settings I may have screwed up were reset.

Offset switches are off on the 321 and the Phase switch is to the left for all three 321 channels. I just have a gate on the 1,5,9,13 steps and am getting decent piano sound but it still gets wonky if I enable say step 11...it will make 13 pitch go way up.

Ugh, about to consider the EX a waste of space for sample playback...I get the RTFM and I have been, but at a certain point it just shouldn't be this difficult

JB