Noise, mixers (as xnax mentioned above), quantizer, attenuverters???

Both filters in your set-up are low-pass only. So you're pretty limited there.

Also, is this a dream build or do you already have all of these modules? Clouds isn't in production anymore. You can buy a new clone of Clouds or hope for someone willing to sell the original (not cheap).
-- Ronin1973

1. Yes I’m missing noise, do I really need it? Mixers, the two voices used with Tangle Quartet, master to QOP Aux in. Master out to Outs. Bloom covers scales for Quantizer duties, though perhaps you’re right that a dedicated Quantizer could come in handy.

2. I was originally going to get the Wasp filter as it does HP and I think even BP if I’m not mistaken. The filter on the QOP can do both LP and HP, which is great! I do have a limitation with the depth of my case (ALM 6U 84HP). The Mum M8 is a thin module so it can fit. Though it’s a good point of maybe having that dedicated filter for the NE oscillator to do HP or BP. More searching for filters for me there.

3. I have most of the modules except for the Mum M8, and the NE oscillator. Fortunately I got hold of an original Clouds a year or two ago from Reverb.com.

Thanks for your reply!