Thanks for your comments and insights guys! You have helped me come up with a solution with some slight tweaks and here’s what I’ve changed/added...

Sorry, it’s not showing the updated version of the modular, I’ll try again later. Go on to my profile to see the completed system.

Changing the filter to a multi mode filter as mentioned, and adding the O&C for tons of additional uses, and with 3HP I thought I’ll try out a switch!

I’m happy with these choices and thanks again for your input! I would say that this setup will endure plenty of noodling and jamming fun before I even think about switching out modules. I’m sticking to this size case as preference and believe this combined with Ableton and Maschine should do me wonders!

Side note...I don’t know about you guys but I’ve always had issues with midi clock when using Ableton with hardware synths and drum machines. One thing I can say for sure which I was totally taken aback from is that using Pams as the master (ext) clock is solid AF! After all these years trying to get all that midi synced, offsetting nightmares in Ableton’s MIDI settings, or even using track delays to get audio or MIDI to line up, again, PAMS is seriously solid! I have the modular on a stereo channel, Digitakt using overbridge, and Maschine all running rock solid now...finally. I hope that may help you guys in return and those out there who have these nightmares too.

Thanks again for you help peeps, much appreciated 🖖🏼🙏🏼