See Tiptop's Superbooth video here: It's a quick overview of the upcoming six modules with some very convincing Buchla sounds in effect.

According to someone I checked with at Tiptop, these won't be the only ones. Their mission is to bring as many of the 200 series (the original, not the updated 200e modules) into production as possible and/or practical. But they also noted that neither they nor Buchla USA has all of Don's schematics, and sometimes he'd whip stuff together off the top of his head back in the Berkeley days. So some of these first version 200 modules are actually lost, unless they can reverse-engineer them from the devices themselves. Also, it's worth noting that NONE of these will have banana jacks, so the best substitute there would be stackcables, plus it's probably worthwhile to add a buffered mult or two for the 258ts.

The ones I'm jonesin' for are these: the 291 dual BPF, the 285 frequency shifter, the 227 delay, the 248 MARF, the 227 system interface (it's huge...but as synth mixers go, it's effin' amazing), the 281 Quad FG, the 206 submixer, and the 275 EQ/reverb. If we can get all or most of those...then Tiptop and Buchla have done their job right.

EDIT: And yeah, sacguy...that's one point I think people are missing here. The current situation has NUMEROUS West Coast modules, and these Tiptop ones, tossed together with some Random*Source and/or Elby Serge clones, some of Make Noise's modules, Mark Verbos' Buchla clone/upgrades, etc etc...these give us ALL of the artillery to create a rip-yer-brain-out-level West Coast system. Also, you couldn't really put these into the same cab...the Serge stuff was/is on multimodule panels, for example. Personally, this exact situation is one I've hoped for for many years!