Two ideas for ways of finding modules you didn't know about before:

1. A "random module" button that'd send you to a randomly chosen module page. I like to scroll through random manufacturers from time to time trying to find neat modules I didn't know about before, this could serve the same purpose but be a bit... user friendlier? It'd probably be useful to also be able to exclude modules with specific features or only include modules with specific features, similarly to how the normal module finder works.

2. On a module page, a "frequently used with" segment could be interesting - showing the modules most commonly paired with the one you're inspecting. This'd probably have to factor in how popular the other modules are in general (else it'll always just be clouds and maths I guess). I'm not as sure this one would be useful as I am with the first idea as I can't think of any very common module pairs other than Rings->Clouds rn, but maybe that just shows my inexperience :P

also please make the "observe this thread" button not throw away the entire comment you've been typing up lol