OCHD gives 8 random LFOS for modulation.

-- jdesole

Hi Jdesole,

I don't think that's correct. I own a Øchd and yes it does provide me 8 LFO outputs but they are somehow all related to each other. You have one knob to adjust the speed of the LFO but the outputs are kind of "divided clock outputs" from each other. Or in other words, with an Øchd you don't have 8 independent LFOs, no you have in fact one LFO with eight (8) outputs. So it's great for simple LFO functionality for a large setup but for your case & casing with a rather small setup you should rather look for 2 or 4 independent LFOs (either in one or more modules).

When you get started, start with a bigger rack than you planned (you will not regret that in the near future) and start with a few major modules only, then gain some experience, learn from that and based on that new obtained experience and knowledge you then buy the next small batch of modules and repeat the same thing; in other words don't buy everything in one go.

Good luck with the planning, do some more research and reading and once you get into it, have fun with it :-) Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads