From the description on Instruō's website: "Each independent core is free running with rates configured from fastest to slowest arranged from top to bottom. Each frequency range was tuned by ear during development to give the optimum spread of control frequencies running in parallel. Being 100% analogue, the LFO’s will phase organically with the ability to ebb and flow together with their global frequency control."

-- jletra

Hi Jletra,

Okay perhaps I explained it a bit wrong and you might be right about the above part description. My point however is that you don't have really 8 independent LFOs. Okay they might be "free running" but what is free running in this context? There is just one button for all 8 LFOs to speed them up or to slow them down. If you want to call that free running... okay... however that's not what I understand under free running or at least they are not independent from each other in such way I mean that I can't choose (just as an example), LFO 1, 2, 6 & 8 I want to increase their speed. LFO 3 & 7 should stay at their current speed and LFO 4 & 5 should go a bit slower. That's just not possible with this module, they either all 8 stay the same or all 8 go slower or all 8 go faster. That's what I meant. You might be right that they might have their own independent core but to what use is that to me if I don't want them all 8 go faster (for example)?

I hope it's clearer now. I therefore think this module is more suitable for larger setups and not so ideal for a smaller setup, but that are just my 2 cents :-) Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads