Hi Warmofada,

I agree with Plragde about "wrong" questions, they don't exist! Only wrong answers might exist, so my apologies to you if this is a "wrong" answer ;-). Therefore don't worry, that's why there is this forum :-) So "shoot" your questions at us, we try our best to respond and you are welcome :-)

Still, I like to stress out the importance of testing as many as possible modules in Perfect Circuit, then if you are hesitating about module A, B or C (just an example) then of course you can ask their help to advise you, however test first, it gives you a much better understanding of each module that you might consider.

Good luck with this modular adventure, it sounds pretty exciting what you are sharing here with us. Besides all the excitement, I wish you good luck and lots of modular fun, welcome to modular synthesizers, one of the best inventions :-) Enjoy your first abroad travel, I hope it will be a good memory for you in the future! Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads