As for the "Soul", though...I was intrigued until I saw what they were touting as "prototypes", which just look ugly and ungainly...no fun to play!

-- Lugia

Actually the same I was thinking about the Soul, it looks to me that I will not be interested in it. That Prophet VS oscillator though, that indeed might become an interesting module, however I want to have it tested at my dealer first before I think about buying it.

Okay and indeed regarding the BCR32, we have to be patience again to see when it becomes available and if indeed, if it's really that great as we hope it's going to be :-) Well, let's see...

That leads me to your already mentioned conclusion about the huge number of B.'s "teasers" the recent weeks/months and wondering how much of it ever will be produced and released on the market, besides the next important question... when will it be available? To me, this becomes a rather "irritating" experience getting to know about those "teasers" but nothing much else than that...

Again, anyway, let's see... Thanks a lot for your opinion & feedback and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads