Also +1 on marking the Intellijel and Pulplogic tile types. It strikes me that a solution might be to put checkboxes in the new module submission forms, then have a letter or letters in the row that has the module name. Granted, this would also involve going back and correcting the huge pile of earlier submissions, but given that I've seen a couple of dings on MG about not having this, it might be time to implement something.

You might set it up so that if someone is entering a module that they've designated as a 1U tile in the form factor part of the form, then that activates a set of checkboxes for, say, "no format" (for things like utility bars, etc), "Pulplogic", "Intellijel", or "both" (if both faceplate formats are available). And make it so that if this isn't checked, the form won't allow itself to be submitted...so the tile typing MUST be done before submission is possible. Then, when people look at a tile listing, they'll find a "P" or "I"...or both, or when needed. Or neither. If that could get done early on, it'd open up time for going back to correct previous listings as there wouldn't be any non-categorized tiles getting added anymore.