Hi Klodifokan,

Thanks a lot for your additional list :-) I had a look at the available pictures of the PCBs of your mentioned 4ms modules. The pictures are either to unclear or I just can't find it (hence the reason why I didn't mention it), so I will rely here on your information :-)

How about the RCD expander module? And the SCM expander module? --> these are not using +5 V
Are you sure about the SWN (Spherical Wavetable Navigator) and the PEG (Pingable Envelope Generator)? I couldn't find any applicable jumper on those PCBs.

I have updated the table accordingly:

Manufacturer Module +5 V usage Comments
4ms QCD Expander can use +5 V
4ms Quad Clock Distributor (QCD) can use +5 V
4ms Quad Pingable LFO can use +5 V sold out
4ms Rotating Clock Divider (RCD) can use +5 V
4ms Shuffling Clock Multiplier (SCM) can use +5 V
4ms Spectral Multiband Resonator (SMR) can use +5 V
4ms VCAMatrix can use +5 V
Bizmuth Bizmuth must use +5 V
Klavis Quadigy must use +5 V
Mordax Data can use +5 V
Noise Engineering Basimilus Iteritas Alter (BIA) can use +5 V
Tesseract Sweet Sixteen can use +5 V
vpme.de Euclidean Circles v2 must use +5 V

Anyone who has experience with Markdown who can help me with the table setup? Why it doesn't work, I am following the Markdown syntax but it seems not to work.

Please feel free to mention further modules that must use or can use + 5 V as long as they are still available (or for the famous ones those who just were sold out, are still all right to mention too).

Thank you very much in advance and kind regards, Garfield.

Edit: Added the Euclidean Circles as mentioned by Justarandomgeek, our posts crossed each other :-)
Edit2: The expander modules, as mentioned above, don't use +5 V, updated accordingly.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads