Had a bash at this, too...
ModularGrid Rack
Kinda different...I approached this purely as an FX processor.

TILES: Noise Tools is first, provides a master clock (if needed), sample and hold, noise source, and slew limiter. Then a DuATT handles the basic mixing/attenuation for control signals. The Apex offers about 20+ other (mostly modulation) functions, including various envelope generator functions. And the Stereo Out, of course.

ROW: Starts with a little PWRchekr so you can keep an eye on DC rail health. Then the Nonlinearcircuits Env Follower gives you your guitar preamp, plus gate and envelope outputs derived from the inputted signal. I tossed the Ochd in deference to having individually-controlled LFOs via the Xaoc Batumi (and Poti). Then I added a Warps clone so that you can do various sorts of audio mangling before anything hits the Morphagene, which is next. And the Beads is after that...followed by Happy Nerding's 4x stereo mixer. Now, that module lets you take all three processing modules' outputs and parallel mix them, so you can either use the processors in a linear fashion, or you can have them with individually-controlled levels in a parallel configuration. This is VERY flexible in terms of sonics; using that mixer opens this build up a bit farther than expected.

But Jim's quite correct...the Palette 62 is definitely NOT a proper starting cab. But it does make a good case for building something "mission-specific", which this is. No sound generation (not counting the noise source here) as this build isn't really a synth, but this IS a hellacious "stomp-box" as far as guitar processing goes.