Hi Lugia,

Ha, ha, I love that video! I watched it many times however it still is very entertaining and educational too :-) Hence the reason I have several audio interfaces (those Eurorack modules that "export" (sometimes "import") audio to the Eurorack outside world like for example a mixer or in other words these modules transform the higher/hotter Eurorack voltage audio signals into lower audio line level and DC gets filtered away too, if the module is of a certain quality), to make sure this is not happening to my monitors ;-)

Regarding the B. 2600, you only tell me now that those TRS 1/4" jacks are AC coupled... I bought that Lehle 7013 DC filter to make sure non-unexpected-DC-signals from that B. 2600 of mine reaches my monitors ;-) So actually that was not needed, to buy that Lehle DC filter I mean?

Don't get me wrong, I am not regretting to buy that DC filter from Lehle, it's a little nice little box, even stereo! But if I knew this upfront, perhaps it wasn't necessary to buy it :-)

It would be actually interesting to see one testing its monitors, see them going in up in smoke, especially a 2 or 3 way monitor would be interesting to see how that "smokes up" ;-)

Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads