I removed the effect I had and added the one you suggested. Do I need an FX Aid Pro as well?
-- Jamest2305

Depends on how many effects you want to add in your DAW later on. You can always leave it out first and see if you feel like you want to do some crazy stuff with effects in your rack later on.

Both the Erica Synths Bassline and the x0x heart are quite similar (...) having them both seems a bit overkill.

They're both kits I have wanted to build for ages and had always been at the heart of what i planned to do so want to keep these
-- Jamest2305

If you want them both that sounds reasonable, since both of them eat up some HP I'd remove the Atlantis in a rack that is this size.

I added a Doepfer Quad VCA. Will 4 be enough or should I add another?
-- Jamest2305

Combined with the added Lapsus Os Quad Attenuator it will be enough at first. You can always add one later on as they're not that big and you can get them fairly cheap.

• Something that creates envelopes, LFOs, random, i.e. modulation.

Isn't this what Maths does?
-- Jamest2305

Yes, Maths can be a modulation source amongst other things, that's why so many people recommend is for a starter system. Maths has four channels, two of which have a trigger and rise/fall control, basically giving you two LFOs or envelope generators aka modulation sources. Two modulation sources (not counting the modulator and envelope on the Atlantis) is not much. You can dedicate all the Maths Channels to modulating the Noise Engineering Manis Iteritas alone, let alone all the other modules.
The Ornament & Crime module theoretically has four modulation outputs but I assume you don't want the o_C only for modulation source as it can do many things. I'd add something like Pamela's New Workout or Intellijel Quadrax (or maybe even both)