Yes you’re right ! Ultimate layout is not really defined yet. First I have to wait for some modules to be offered in the second-hand listings. I hope that in early January some users might sell some stuff after they purchased some new modules for christmas.

Once I have gathered everything I’ll try to organise three vertical « zones » corresponding to my three use-cases (guitar effects / ambiant / techno). Hopefully to keep cables as short as possible. I hope I’ll be able to avoid patching some stuff on the far-left to modules on the far-right.
I’ll start with trying to follow the sound path. Voices on the left, then enveloppe, filters in the middle and finally effects on the right. Mixer might be around the center, closer to the effects. I’ll see what is usable once I have defined how my favorite patches work. I enjoy reorganizing my rack so it is not a problem to go through a couple of organisation mayhem.

I really love the idea of having everything in a single case, being powered by a single cable. This makes storage very convenient as I will have to store it under a desk most of the time when I’m not using it.
I will not travel with the rack that much. Sometimes from my home to a studio, but I plan to get a massive backpack to be able to carry the rack from time to time. If I see that life evolves and that I am carrying it much more than expected, I do not think I’ll need to carry all these modules and I’ll eventually split the rack. I’ll get a smaller case in which only the modules I need to carry will fit.

I think I’ll start by finding the best spot for the modules that need to be used hands-on.
Black Sequencer will go in the low row, probably in the middle and I’ll try to fit a module too it’s right side that do not has not too much cables, allowing an easy access to the sequencers knobs. The Malekko Voltage Block might be a good neighbor to the Sequencer.
The Sewastopol II will go in the bottom right corner to avoid having a stiff guitar jack crossing the path with other modules.

Others need to be figured out in the case I guess….! I really look forward to these moments.