Hi all,

I would like your opinion about (another) Techno focused Palette Rack. The main purpose of this rack is live performance improvisation.

Here is the Rack:

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_2128671.jpg

And a bit info about it:

Sequencing: Moswka / Ostankino for lead voices and Euclidean Circles for drums and fancy triggering.

Drums: 2 Samples from the Erica Synth Drums, some HiHats from the Doepfer Noise Generator / Percall. I might add a Kick here.

Voice(s): At the moment just Manis Iteritas as gritty voice. I am thinking to include a more “gentle” voice. Keep in mind that I only have one voice to sequence, but I usually like to find workarounds (precision adders, inverting triggers, things like that).

FX: Wasp Filter and FX AID for some delay/reverb ambient.

Mixing: I do have a DIY 5 channel mix on the rack, but I also have a 1010music BlueBox outside.

Modulation: OCHD and Clep Diaz as main modulation actors. I also have a noise source with Sample and Hold.

Utilities. Plenty of mults (Palette + some passive mults 1U that I already have), besides Percall, a dual VCA (one 1 use it exclusively for ducking effect), one 4x attenuverter (planning to obtaining another one in the 28HP 1U spare space), MIDI, etc.

So pretty much I have a 28HP 1U space, that I am pretty confident I will end up having more attenuverters, and 12 HP 3U.... and here is when I am not sure what to do. Some options I have in mind:

A second voice (something like Plaits / Rings perhaps?). A regular VCO is pretty much discarded due of the lack of envelope generators in my rack.

A Kick, so I can use the sample for something else.

More modulation. Who can say not to that?

More utilities.

Probably the smartest: nothing. Wait and see what I miss.

A more decent mixing so I don’t need to use the Bluebox (perhaps a Drum Mixer Lite, because of the included compressor)

Any ideas / suggestions are pretty much appreciated it.

Cheers,
David