My goal:
I want this rack to be focused only one thing, and thats glitchy percusive/drum sounds. I'm not interested in creating a basic 'kick snare hat' sort of drum machine since I already have a Digitakt and RD9 for more conventional drum sounds. What I really want is to be able to explore sound design but in a rythmic way, both in terms of sequencing and sound modulation.

• One of the most important effects I wan to have is a beatrepeat which would allow me to modulate the lenght of the repeats triggered randomly at clocked intervals. Would Databender be able to do that? Are there any better alternatives?
    • I have not included any VCAs, envelopes or utility modules, this is becuase the three voices I have in the rack already have built in VCAs and envelopes,

-- Adrian97

I would recommend looking at Qu-Bit's Prism along with the Data Bender. I have both, and get more controllable/predictable beat repeat style effects from Prism. I love Data Bender, but it kind of does what it wants, and it's much more glitchy. It takes a little work to make it "musical," and if you aren't planning to add more utilities/envelopes/etc. (which you absolutely should if you want to get the most out of modular), you may find yourself a little frustrated with it. I've found that Prism is pretty awesome for a Warp Records kind of vibe.
Have fun and good luck!