Great question. The Minibrute 2s is a beast and has a lot of depth. It was my first real taste of what (semi)modular can do, and well, just things kept growing from there. Don't be surprised if you're in the market for another case in a year (GAS is real!).

What you have planned already seems like a pretty solid selection of modules. You need more utilities, however. They make all the difference when building a rack. The MB2s generously gives a vca, attentuators, and inverter, but you'll quickly find they are not enough, and are missing attenuverting. VCAs get used up real fast, so you may want to consider additional VCAs to the Veils. I highly recommend something that can attentuate/attenuvert and offset (in addition to Maths, of course). Happy Nerding's 3x MIA is perfect, but there are other good utilties out there, as well. You may want to consider a mult, as well, if you have a few hp to spare.

A few other honorable mentions if you have the space:
* Matrix mixer - great for blending audio or cv and can be stereo if you want. Doepfer's A-138m is perfect.
* S&H / T&H - sampling/tracking and holding a voltage has all sorts of uses, and can be used well with random voltage or smooth random (the MB2s has some random options already). ALA's SHTH or DivKid's RND Step would work well.
* Switches - something like Doepfer's A-151 sequential switch might be of interest in helping sen signals to different locations with a trigger.

Whatever you get, I'm pretty sure it'll be a whole lot of fun noise. Enjoy!