Played a friend's ARP 2600 way back in the 70s. First purchase was a Chroma Polaris in the 80s. Been through Roland D110, TX7, K2000, Kronos, Electribe and various others along the way, with several diversions into guitar land.... Only now, after recent purchases of a System 1m (that's why it's in this rack, at least at the start) and a 0-Coast (wish it fit!) have I been bitten by the modular bug, and I'm finding all that history isn't quite enough. Thank providence for YouTube, Muffwiggler and this forum.

I'd appreciate it greatly if a few of you folks could have a look at this system and alert me to any mistakes or oversights you might see. I'd like a versatile system, but my primary interests will probably be about evenly divided between noodling with interesting (to me anyway) evolving soundscapes, and rhythmic integration in live-jam-type situations with my other equipment -- Midi sync will be important, but I think I can get that via one of my Arturia keysteps? I also have an SQ1 and the Electribe and a bunch of other potential controllers out of rack...

ModularGrid Rack

Expert Sleepers disting mk4
Intellijel Dixie II
Mutable instruments Braids
Maths v2
Intellijel Buff Mult
Intellijel Polaris
Intellijel Dubmix
Mutable instruments Clouds
Roland SYSTEM-1m

Thanks very much for any help or insight you might offer!