Would it be possible to export the entire module database to a CSV or Excel compatible file? Sometimes I'd like to run a more complex search or filter than the website enables.

It's not a bad idea, except that some of the databases change so rapidly that by the time you'd got done with the offline work, there's a possibility that the export file might be obsolete. One thing I've noticed from doing the past two 'Kick Ass' reviews of selected Eurorack modules is that that pool of modules can grow by several dozen new entries a month...which makes it easy for me to highlight a dozen or so for the review bits, but the rapid degree of accumulation could be a problem for offline use. Especially around certain points in the year, such as NAMMs, Musik Messe/Superbooth, etc. Some of the new 'drops' at other times can be pretty significant, too; just the other day, Mutable pitched out the new iteration of their 'macro oscillator' and successor to Braids, the Plaits module.

Frankly, I'd also be curious if there were some spreadsheet export functions as well...but not anywhere near that magnitude.