Hey, been lurking around here, mw and lines for a while; wanted to put together this 3u but still not sure how capable this combination of modules would be.

ModularGrid Rack

The idea would be to have a synthetic voice plus the MG for manipulating (the 3u itself + acoustic instruments an field recordings) or as a tabula rasa to build patterns and "track". The MG being the center of the skiff, would have modulation from Pam's (which would clock everything plus sequence little phrases or add randomness when needed) and I would run it through Sisters (which at the same time would also filter the Telharmonic). Optomix and Maths as function generator and to modulate the Sisters, MG and the Telharmonic, mix some signals. Folder and Disting are pretty much self explanatory. I'm not sure how much I would need the Disting so I could replace it with something else.

Any improvements/changes/swaps you would suggest? Feel free to point out anything! (I wouldn't be surprised if this is full of dumb or redundant choices if not useless at all, so...)
Looking forward to the discussion ~

Thanks, 
                           nw.