WUT!? This is enormously helpful! I'm going to need a while to digest all of this, but the possibilities you've suggested are really exciting. That the model D and Digitakt are so easily incorporated into this rig makes it extra exciting. I'm far from being in a position to purchase all of these modules at once, but I like the idea of getting a single Plaits and A111-3, power supply, usb-midi interface, etc--basically everything for a single voice--and then slowly building it up from there. The Pulp Logic tiles are reasonably priced, too, so incorporating them shouldn't be too bad I forgot to mention earlier, but the case I picked up also included a Mix A and a Mix B (which, I gather, is for mixing audio and CV respectively?)

I also like the incorporation of the Bautumi. I've been eyeing it for a while and I think the long, slowly-morphing sounds that I've got in mind will more easily come to life with a quad LFO. The demos online are really inspiring. Videos for the Disting are also pretty exciting. Tons of functionality in a very small space, for sure.

Lugia, for real, I've spent so many hours watching videos and trying to assemble a rig on my own, but your thoughtful comments have seriously helped to steer me in the right direction. Big thanks again!