First of all, this is not my first time posting in the forum. The First time was a few months back and I had no clue what I was doing. Since then I have really taken time and become more realistic and grasped an idea of what I want my modular to do. I have read Patch and Tweak, spent a lot of hours on the forums on here and on Muff. So I am coming back into this with a lot more knowledge. But still, so much to learn.

I am looking to make a generative melodic multi layer ambient(ish) synth. I have already dived in and bought the Intellijel 7u case, Maths, Rings, quad vca, 1u headphone jack, 1u audio I/o and 1u buffered mult. These are all working along side a Mother32 and a 0-Coast. Which I am having a blast with so far.

I have a few questions from here.
First. I have bounced between the Rene 2 and the Metropolis as my sequencer. I know I can use the Mother's sequencer but honestly to me I am not a big fan of it. I know I will be using it along side another sequencer though for basic sequences. To me, the Rene 2 seems better suited for what I am trying to achieve. BUT, there are a lot of things that I love about the Metropolis. It seems a bit more user friendly then the Rene. But of course Make Noise modules are always a bit daunting at first. My question would be; which one would I be better off going with? Which one would be more rewarding?
Second. I have a lot of clock sources and not enough voices picked out in my opinion. This is part of the reason I left a big blank space. I feel like I need at least one more. But this is why I'm here. To ask for advice from people the know much more then me on the matter.
Third. I am going to be in desperate need of effects (also why I left black space) I am really looking for delay/reverb modules that are the most bang for your HP. And also, I am curious if the Polaris is a good fit as a filter for my system.

That's pretty much it. If anyone can comment and help answer my questions that would be amazing. Also, I am open to any other comments on what I have sketched out so far. Anything else that I might me missing or haven't thought of yet. Any input would be very appreciated. I am very humble and am always looking to learn more.