An Analog Hi-hat Eurorack Module inspired by the Hi-hats section of the famous Roland TR-606 Drum machine.
omsonic Pixel Dust an Analog Hi-Hat Eurorack Drum Module.
- Inspired by the Hi-hats section of the famous Roland TR-606 Drum machine.
- The sweep knob lets you adjust the graininess as well as the filtering of the over all sound.
- Sweep can also be controlled via the 0 to 5V CV input.
- Control over the velocity of the closed hat can be achieved via the 0 to 5V (CH Vel) input.
- Lots of harsh Hi-hat goodness in one small 6HP module.
- Trigger indicator LEDs for both the open and closed hats.
- Controls for the decay time of the open and closed hats.
- 8V Peak to average output level.
- Built in the UK with quality parts.
- And yes the om sign lights up.
Ø 4.75 (4 Votes) Average Rating
submitted Oct 20th 2017, 20:02 by omsonic
| last Change
Mar 24th 2018, 16:39 by UFFFD