Hi Frenchili,

If you are in "My Modular" in the rack that you want to share with us, copy the URL of that rack you are editing in My Modular, paste that URL in a link here in a post, that should work. With preview option (before you submit your post) you can check if it works.

Since you are in "My Modular" anyway, you can directly delete this rack ;-) Sorry for being so frank but that's far too small.

Yes you got already the 0-coast, Zoia and the Octatrack, a fantastic combination by the way, I know already someone who got this and you almost have everything already, perhaps an additional 0-cntrl and then you actually not really need any more a Eurorack... :-)

But if you want to go into Eurorack, even if you have already the above, then do it at least good and take at least a 3 times 84 HP rack or that Intellijel 7U rack (2 times 3U and one 1U row; each 104 HP). Consider a classic setup of at least 2 VCOs, EGs + LFOs, 2 filters, 2 VCAs to get started. Don't forget at least one mixer and an audio input/output module (can take the 1U for that). Leave some space free (half till at least one third) for future extensions/modules because you are going to need it if you are really going seriously into Eurorack.

Effects modules and sequencer you can use your current setup for that first so you can wait with those modules, get the basics right first, play around with it. Missing functionality you can do that (temporarily) with the Zoia till you know what module you want and then add such module but take it easy and slowly; start simple first and build up some experience is my advice.

Good luck, have fun with Eurorack if you decide to go that road and kind regards, Garfield Modular.

Edit: removed typo.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads