Thread: Get ZAQed!

Hi Lugia,

Ha, ha, yes let's see where Korg is heading on the long run but looks like nothing much interesting for the moment.

It's good to hear that BCR32 and 2600 match so well. I am surprised to hear from you though, knowing that normally you don't like the "Behringer concept" very much, that you already done a full prepayment for the 2600. If there is one thing I have learned, no matter how "juicy" and nice something might look like (like the ASM for example that was once tested to me also quite a bit of a disappointment), I rather prefer to test it first at my local dealer before I really make a decision.

I agree with you, from the looks it almost can't fail, but I want to have it tested first :-)

Or can you return the item in case of a huge disappointment? Not that I expect that will happen, it really seems to be damn good :-)

Can't wait for the 2600 to arrive in the shops for testing! Usually a demo device arrives faster at my local dealer then the sales itself, since those kind of things, as you also already indicated, are sold out in a matter of minutes or hours.

Or once you received it and it's not generally available yet, a first impression from you would be very welcome :-) Thank you very much in advance and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads