And I've got more than that at my own disposal...and I STILL think the overuse of those mults is not the right way to proceed. And this is coming from about 40 years of work in this medium.

You're confusing the presence of equipment with the successful use of it. Just because Christophe Beck works this way does NOT mean that it's the proper method. Equipment != success.

EDIT: And also, the current approach wastes a bunch of space and money. Instead of popping in mults all over the place, use this: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/other-unknown-utility-1-mix-mult This way, if you need to split off a bunch of buffered outs, they're all in this one module along with some unity-gain mixing capabilities. It's also only $211-ish, as opposed to the present approach, which comes in at around $365, and it only needs 12 hp to accomplish this instead of the current situation.
-- Lugia

Alright! I get it! But really not. I have no idea what unity-gain and buffered outs mean. But anyway, can anyone maybe identify all the modules (just for fun, take it easy) in the twitter link I embedded above or is there a website for this?