Hey, bubblefunk! I've seen you around these parts

The tube mixer is a dream. I love it. Very glad to have it. And the Erica Synths Monster case (6U) is great. I am replacing my Elite Modular portable cases. I have two in great condition. While the ES Monster case isn't really portable. It is nice to have the extra width. The depth is nice, too. I didn't think I would like a tall case but I do.

The Control Forge is another matter. I haven't had time to delve into it much. I've done basic stuff. And I read most of the manual(!). It's a complicated piece of equipment and it is going to take a while to wrap my brain around it. I find I have to sit with a module for a while so my brain can ponder it. The more complicated the module, the longer the pondering. But I'm excited to get playing with it. I watched a lot of videos on YT of people using it as a sequencer. While it can be used as such it seems a waste to me. It's so much more than that.

I see in one of your cases the MI Rings. What do you think of it? Have any tips for me? I've played around with mine, but I haven't dug very deep with it yet. I found a guy on YT called genshi. He has some inspiring songs he's put together featuring Rings. I've learned a few ideas to try from listening to him.