Not too shabby! I think you might want to tinker a bit with the layout if this is intended for live use, so that you can get a little better 'flow' for the signal paths and make the setup a bit more intuitive. The only thing I would change out, to be honest, is the uJack...it's great if you're using Intellijel's mixers because it can directly interface with those, but with the Befaco it's just expensive and no better than a lot of other stereo-out modules. Have a look (under the 'Other' manufacturers) at Olitronik's PRO Out...gives you everything in the same space that the Intellijel does, but throws in metering and comes out saving some cash.

As regards the Keystep: yes. That really sums it up. I use one with my Digisound 80 rig, and just love the hell out of it. Also, if/when you jump up to the MB 2s, do consider adding one of the Rackbrutes. It's just a no-brainer move, lets you augment the MiniBrute 2s easily, and also ties into the above nicely. Arturia's really going to have an impact with their both-feet-first entry into Eurorack; this was, I think, a genius move by them.